Because of the uncertainty of the pandemic we are going to be keeping registration at 80% capacity and plan to reevaluate in April with the hopes of opening up at full capacity. That being said, PLEASE JOIN THE WAITLIST if your camper doesn’t get in for this first registration. We will pull from the waitlists as soon as we get the approval to open up to 100% capacity.

You may sign up at this time for the waitlist for other camps you hope to get into after registering for one camp. The waitlist will be first come, first serve. After a week of registration has passed, you will be able to sign up for additional camps, if available.