2017 Summer Enrollment
Camps have been filling up fast the last two years, so if you want to be sure to get enrolled in a camp please use our online registration procedure. Our mail is forwarded so it could take 14 days or longer for us to receive your mail-in enrollment and spots could fill up before we get it.
Please carefully read the instructions and our cancellation/refund policy provided below .
* If you wish to pay by check or cash, download and complete the Camper Enrollment form (one per camper) and mail to Camp Wakeshma with payment (please see below). If you do not have access to a printer, please email us by going to the “Contact Us” tab or give us a call. We’ll be happy to mail you a registration form.
59149 Camp Wakeshma Road
Three Rivers, MI 49093
* All enrollment forms must be received with the full payment due per camp session. No deposits will be accepted. An enrollment form will not be processed until the entire payment due is received.
* For payments made by check, please make them payable to Camp Wakeshma.
* $25.00 will be charged for returned checks.
*Camp enrollment is processed on a first come first serve basis, so enroll today!
After you register and fill out the enrollment form or pay through PayPal, please download the Camper Confidential, Camper Release form, and Camper Medical form. After you print them out please fill them out and bring them with you at check-in. You do not need to mail them. A packing list and a greeting/informational letter is also provided for your information.
If you do not have access to a printer, please email us by going to the “Contact Us” tab or give us a call. We’ll be happy to mail you a these forms.
* CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE by phone call, email, or written notice two weeks prior to the camp session you wish to cancel.
* A refund of your payment will be granted, minus $40.00, until two weeks before the scheduled camp session regardless of the reason for cancellation.
* If a cancellation is made within two weeks before the scheduled camp session, no refund will be granted regardless of the reason for cancellation.
* Upon arrival at camp no fees are refundable.