Parents of Wakeshma Campers,
Welcome to the 2020 Camping season!
A special registration time for 15-year-old campers only will begin on January 25 at 5:00pm EST and will end on January 26 at 2:00pm. A maximum of thirty 15-year-old campers will be allowed to sign up for each camp in order to guarantee the integrity of our program. Campers will need to be 15 at the time of the camp this summer to sign up early. At this time, each camper will only be able to sign up for one camp. The waitlist will not be activated at this time, but will be initiated at 5:00pm on January 26th when everyone else will be signing up. The waitlist will be first come, first serve. After a week of registration has passed, you will be able to sign up for additional camps, if available.
Registration for 8-14 year old campers will begin on January 26 at 5:00pm EST. At this time, each camper will only be able to sign up for one camp. Additionally, you may sign up at this time for the waitlist for other camps you hope to get into. The waitlist will be first come, first serve. After a week of registration has passed, you will be able to sign up for additional camps, if available.
To help in keeping our registration process as efficient as possible, please help us by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Please check your schedule carefully for all events and situations that might arise during a camp that might cause cancellation, such as: sporting tryouts, games, practices, school, etc. Switching camps, after finding you signed up for the wrong camp, is almost impossible due to the use of our waitlist.
- If your camper would need to miss more than 1 night of a particular week of camp, please don’t sign them up for that week. It causes problems with programing, and it keeps campers who want to attend the whole week from coming.
- During the registration time, please have back up weeks in mind in case you don’t get into the camp that is your first choice.
- Do not set up multiple accounts for the same family or camper. This year if you sign up the same individual from two different accounts, we will cancel both camps, with cancellation fees accrued, and the camper will be put on the waitlist.
- If you currently have multiple accounts for the same mailing address we will soon merge those accounts, so please let us know the email address you want to use as your primary one.
Camp Wakeshma 2020 Summer Season Schedule
Music Camp June 14-20 $295 Ages 10-15
Coed 1 June 21-27 $310 Ages 10-15
Junior Camp June 28-July 1 $240 Ages 8-12 (ends on Wednesday)
Coed 2 July 5-11 $310 Ages 10-15
Coed 3 July 12-18 $310 Ages 10-15
Coed 4 July 19-25 $310 Ages 10-15
Coed 5 July 26-Aug 1 $310 Ages 10-15
Coed 6 Aug 2-8 $310 Ages 10-15
Coed 7 Aug 9-14 $270 Ages 10-15 (ends on Friday)