Parents of Wakeshma Campers,
Welcome to the 2021 Camping season!
Read carefully. Because of the uncertainty of the pandemic we are pushing back our registration time one month. Please check your emails periodically for updates in registration and camping protocols. The staff leadership and the camp board are working hard to implement procedures so our campers can have a fun and safe summer once again at Camp Wakeshma
A special registration time for 15-year-old campers only will begin on February 27 at 5:00pm EST and will end on February 28 at 2:00pm. A maximum of 10 15-year-old campers will be allowed to sign up for each camp in order to guarantee the integrity of our program. Campers will need to be 15 at the time of the camp this summer to sign up early. At this time, each camper will only be able to sign up for one camp. The waitlist will not be activated at this time, but will be initiated at 5:00pm on February 28th when everyone else will be signing up. The waitlist will be first come, first serve. After a week of registration has passed, you will be able to sign up for additional camps, if available.
Registration for 8-14 year old campers will begin on February 28th at 5:00pm EST. At this time, each camper will only be able to sign up for one camp. Additionally, you may sign up at this time for the waitlist for other camps you hope to get into. The waitlist will be first come, first serve. After a week of registration has passed, you will be able to sign up for additional camps, if available.
To help in keeping our registration process as efficient as possible, please help us by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Please check your schedule carefully for all events and situations that might arise during a camp that might cause cancellation, such as: sporting tryouts, games, practices, school, etc. Switching camps, after finding you signed up for the wrong camp, is almost impossible due to the use of our waitlist.
- If your camper would need to miss more than 1 night of a particular week of camp, please don’t sign them up for that week. It causes problems with programing, and it keeps campers who want to attend the whole week from coming.
- During the registration time, please have back up weeks in mind in case you don’t get into the camp that is your first choice.
- Do not set up multiple accounts for the same family or camper. If you sign up the same individual from two different accounts, we will cancel both camps, with cancellation fees accrued, and the camper will be put on the waitlist.
- If you currently have multiple accounts for the same mailing address we will soon merge those accounts, so please let us know the email address you want to use as your primary one.
Camp Wakeshma 2021 Summer Season Schedule
Music Camp June 13-19 $295 Ages 10-15
Coed 1 June 20-26 $310 Ages 10-15
Coed 2 June27 -July 3 $310 Ages 10-15
Junior Camp July 7-10 $240 Ages 8-12 (Starts on Wednesday)
Coed 3 July 11-17 $310 Ages 10-15
Coed 4 July 18-24 $310 Ages 10-15
Coed 5 July 25-31 $310 Ages 10-15
Coed 6 Aug 1-7 $310 Ages 10-15
Coed 7 Aug 8-13 $270 Ages 10-15 (ends on Friday)